Публикувано в: Друго в Катар | Публикувано: |
There are many things to take into account when setting up a company in Qatar, however, there is one crucial element that many businesses neglect to consider and this is how to protect their trademark.
A trademark is a distinctive sign or indicator, used by an individual, business organization, or other legal entity, to identify that the products or services with which the trademark appears originate from a unique source, and to distinguish its products or services from those of other entities.
Why is trademarking important?
There are several reasons why protecting your brand is important:
1. It helps you distinguish your business, services or products from that of your competitors and can assist with increased brand awareness.
2. Protecting your business through trademarking provides protection and there are many penalties that can be imposed if there are any infringements on your trademark.
3. A great marketing tool – trademarks can help establish businesses in their marketplace.
4. Additional revenue – a company can sell its trademark or franchise their business.
5. Business value – trademarks are intangible assets which can increase the value of a business.
What documents are required to trademark registration in Qatar?
The following documents are required in order to register a trademark in Qatar:
• Power of Attorney of the business owner
• A completed trademark search/registration order form
• A softcopy of the trademark design
• Passport copy (for individuals)
• Qatari Trade License copy (for businesses)
Please note that only a reputed trademark agent can process an application for you.
For more information on company formation and trademark registration contact
Call : +974 44271100 or whatsapp : +974 77711129
Mail : [...]
Visit : www.qatarhelplinegroup.com
Свържете се с този рекламодател