Apply For Visa Subclass 500 With Immigration Agent Perth

A visa subclass 500 allows an applicant below 18 years to stay and study in Australia. 
The student visa 500 allows a student to study a full-time course in Australia. The student can enroll in any course in the country and the visa remains valid until the course duration or for up to five years. The visa 500 also allows the student to work for 20 hours in a week. 

Before applying for the visa, consider consulting with a Migration Agent Perth. We are experts in giving consultations and providing a hassle-free experience. Apply for a Student Visa 500 with us or to know more get in touch now!

Contact this advertiser