Pursue Career With Student Visa Subclass 500

Do you want to study in Australia? If yes, then apply for the student visa subclass 500.

The student visa 500 allows students to study in Australia for a maximum of 5 years. The student can study under the Commonwealth Register of Institutions in Australia. With this visa, you can also work for around 20 hours a week. 

If you want to know more about student visa 500, then get in touch with the best Immigration Agent Perth. Book a consultation now!

Contact this advertiser