Veröffentlicht in: Elektronik in Dubai | Verfasst am: |
QuickBooks is a strong accounting solution that enables businesses to reduce the effort and time they put into routine accounting tasks. Integrated tools help with drafting invoices, reconciling bank records, monitoring financial reports and tracking expenses. In addition, it allows users to import data from third-party apps, such as American Express, Square and PayPal, making it convenient to record and categorize all incoming and outgoing transactions.
Types of Quickbooks Accounting Software
1. Quickbooks US
2. Quickbooks UK
3. Quickbooks Mac
4. Quickbooks Enterprise
QuickBooks is intended for small to medium-sized companies and large enterprises in a selection of industries.
Whats New in 2019!!!
QuickBooks 2019 was released at the beginning of September 2018, with various improvements. The following are standard upgrades over all QuickBooks desktop products
· Switch to a different computer
· The new migratory tool will copy and move up to three company files.
· QuickBooks will download the latest version of whichever product you already have when you use this tool.
· This feature is only available to the Admin user on any QuickBooks product. Any other logins will not show this as an option
· Improved Backup System
· QuickBooks Data Protect keeps your information off-site
· Keeps track of inactive inventory.
· when you put a vendor name onto a check, QuickBooks will automatically check for unpaid bills for this vendor
· User Permissions Warning
· QuickBooks has released the Pack and Ship workflow to go with it.
· Mobile devices and apps
· Credit Transfers
· Installing the newest version of QuickBooks has been streamlined to a two-click process.
Finally, the choice is yours! We are Authorised Reseller Partner in Middle East. We’ve got solutions for companies of all types, and features specially suited to helping you run and grow your business.