Δημοσιεύτηκε σε: Νομική/Οικονομικά σε Αλμπέρτα | Δημοσιεύτηκε: |
Buying travel medical insurance is now a necessity for travellers, especially senior travellers and snowbirds who need to travel to other distant locations for months on end.
Good thing Medipac offers exceptional travel insurance benefits through its Travel Medical Insurance plan. Important features of this plan are as follows:
- No age limits
- Full coverage for most stable medical conditions
- Easy-to-understand policy
Medipac's emergent medical benefits will cover up to $2,000,000. These include:
- Hospital and ER expenses (inclusive of ICU and coronary care)
- Air ambulance (for cases that need air lifting)
- Payment for ambulance and paramedic
- Coverage for prescription drugs
- Chiropractor and other special services
- Emergency dental coverage
- Vehicle return
- Travel expenses for relatives of admitted travellers
Medipac customers can also take advantage of a 24-hour toll-free, Medipac Assist, which provides advice on various travel medical issues. Medipac Assist staff are experienced medical professionals and they carry out care assistance duties and refer you to clinics, hospitals and physicians.
Don't rely on your local travel health plan. It does not offer you full coverage (sometimes no coverage at all) in the event of medical emergencies abroad. For more information about comprehensive travel insurance packages, please visit www.medipac.com or call +1 888-633-4722.