Posted in: Buy & Sell > Other in Australia | Posted: |
Right Across from a patrolled surf beach 1 Hour from Brisbane Airport Walk to beachfront cafes etc. Close to quality schools 15 minutes to regional hospital and university.
Rare Opportunity – Premium Kings Beach Location
Yianni Mooney Property proudly presents to the market 26/79 Edmund Street, Kings Beach.
What a fabulous opportunity right in the heart of Caloundra’s iconic Kings Beach.
Perched proudly and with a true bird’s eye view, this generous fully furnished apartment captures stunning ocean outlooks, a wonderful coastal aspect and provides a perfect seaside retreat for those seeking a low maintenance lifestyle.
Shearwater Kings Beach is one of Caloundra’s most prestigious apartment complexes, offering a location with no adjoining properties to obscure your view – uninterrupted 270-degree coastal outlook over Kings Beach and across to Moreton Island.
This beautifully furnished and quality appointed apartment showcases a seamless fusion of charm, contemporary architecture where the open plan, light-filled lounge and dining area flows to a balcony overlooking pristine Kings Beach, allowing you to enjoy year-round breezes and entertaining – everything literally on your doorstep including your choice of dining options.
You really can enjoy all the benefits of a coastal lifestyle from this apartment.
Recently appointed and furnished with state-of-the-art inclusions and beautifully decorated, this two bedroom unit with two separate toilets, laundry, expansive kitchen featuring breakfast bar, spacious dining room and large living area overlooking constant rolling surf and sensational ocean and island views.
Facilities include a pool deck that features an all-year heated, deep water pool, a shallow children’s pool and a heated spa pool. There is also a sauna, well-appointed gym with the latest equipment, newly refurbished children’s play-room and onsite-management.
Apartments at Shearwater Kings Beach rarely become available and now is the opportunity you have been waiting for to secure your beachside lifestyle.
What we love about the property:
– Beautifully appointed and generous 2 bedroom unit
– Uninterrupted ocean and island views
– Complex has recently had a $1,000,000* facelift to its interior and exterior
– Spacious, open plan dining/living area flows to covered balcony
– Contemporary kitchen with additional breakfast bar dining option
– Two-way access to bathroom with additional second toilet
– Versatile, exquisite interiors and air-conditioned
– Sparking, heated swimming pool – spa, gym, games room and lifts in complex
– Secure underground parking with public transport options close by
– Just meters to the beach, restaurants, surf club and boardwalk
– 15 Minutes* to Sunshine Coast Hospital precinct
– 25 minutes* to Sunshine Coast Airport
– 60 minutes* to Brisbane International Airport
Sellers’ instructions are clear – MUST BE SOLD!
Should you require any further information, please call Yianni on 0420 300 977.
AUCTION – On-site Saturday, July 31 at 12:30pm