Posted in: Household/Repair in Perth | Posted: |
Exposed Aggregate Concrete by Warner Brook Concreting is the latest in modern architecturally inspired finishes to suit your lifestyle.
- The cost effective, modern alternative.
- Durable and fade resistant.
- Huge range of colours, textures and styles.
- Suitable for driveways, paths and all outdoor living areas.
- Finishes are ideal to enhance any swimming area.
- WA designed concrete produced for WA’s condition.
Architects and builders in Perth WA have been using exposed aggregate concrete as a building material since the 1960’s. It has come a long way since then, choices of product where limited back then (mostly hand mixed) and the finishing processes were archaic. Today proven to be on the cutting edge of architectural design, its diversity is only limited by the imagination of what is possible.
This magnificent product is considered the ideal design medium and only deserves knowledgeable Artisans with years of experience to accomplish a finish deserving of this exquisite product. To accomplish a successful outcome depends on careful planning and attention to detail.
At Warner Brook we pride ourselves with the belief, ‘the right way is the only way’. Concreting systems learnt from years of experience passed on through a tradition of excellence is our strength.