Posted in: Music/Theatre/Dance in Brussels | Posted: |
Drum, guitar and bass lessons are taught in the studio.
From your very first class, you will immediately receive personalized help and support in an ideal infrastructure, while using professional equipment.
Paul Hamesse, guitar + drum teacher.
Taught by musicians with great professional experience, the lessons are destined to all, including beginners. Focus is on practice, modern techniques, recreational playing for youngsters, as well as advanced coaching for advanced drummers, guitarists and bass players.
Lessons are taught all year long, the schedule being set according to your availabilities. They can be taught on a fixed and regular basis or can be occasional, always by appointment.
A lesson lasts one hour.
* Individual lessons 35euros.
* 10 lessons card 300euros.
* Preferential prices for students.
* Group lessons ( 2 drummers, 4 drummers max ) or Bands lessons ( + bassist, guitarist…) 20euros / hour.
Here are some answers to frequently asked questions:
* Knowledge of music theory is not necessary
* All ages and all levels are welcome
* There are no registration fees at HD Studio (for fixed and regular schedules, I will request a payment by bank transfer at the beginning of each month).
* You do not need to own your instrument before starting taking lessons at HD Studio.
Do not hesitate to contact me for further information.
[...] ( fast answer )! or 0476 86 75 69
HD Studio Drum hamesse