Posted in: Classes > Other in Ontario | Posted: |
FOR FREE DEMO contact :
Email : [...]
Phone/WhatsApp : +91-8106721223
USA Number : +1-650-993-1007
Gtalk : [...]
What is ServiceNow
● ServiceNow is a platform-as-a-service (PaaS)
provider of Service Management (SM) software
for the entire enterprise.
● It was founded in 2003 by Fred Luddy
● ServiceNow specializes in delivering ITSM
ServiceNow Main Modules
● Incident Management
● Problem Management
● Service Catalogue
● Change Management
● Knowledge Management
● User Interface Tour(done)
● Using Forms(done)
● Creating Custom Applications(done)
● Creating New Table(done)
● Creating New Fields(done)
● Personalizing Lists(done)
● Dictionary override(done)
● Client script(done)
● Script Include(done)
● Business Rules(done)
● UI Action(done)
● UI Policy(done)
● Record Producers(done)
● Events and Email Notification(done)
● Update sets(done)
● User, Groups and Roles(done)
● Scheduled Jobs
● Background Scripts(done)
● Data sources, Transform maps
● Homepage Customization(done)
● Defining an SLA(done)
● System Properties(done)
● Service Catalogue(done)
User Interface Tour
The user interface is divided into the following areas:
Banner Frame: runs across the top of every page and contains
a logo, global navigation controls, and tools.
Application Navigator or left-navigation bar: provides links to
all applications and modules.
Content Frame: displays information such as lists, forms,
homepages, and wizards.
The Edge: a toolbar on the left side of the interface that
provides quick links to commonly used features. The Edge is
available in UI14 and UI11.
● Title Bar
● Related Links
● Related Lists
● Response Time Indicator
Creating Custom Application
Administrators can use the app creator to develop custom
applications that meet business needs. After defining the
business requirements and the data model, create the
1. Navigate to System Applications > Create Application.
2. Define the application by completing the fields on the form (see
3. Click Submit.
Creating New Table
1. Navigate to System Definition > Tables.
2. Click New.
3. Define the table by completing the fields on the form (see table).
4. Click Submit to create the table, or click Cancel to close the
Table form without creating a new table.
Creating New Fields
The individual pieces of data in a record are called fields.
To add a new field to a table:
1. Navigate to the form view of the table.
2. Right-click the form and select Personalize > Form Layout.
3. In the Create new field section, enter the name of the field and
select the field type.
4. Click Add.
5. Use the slushbucket to place the field in the desired location on
6. Click Save.
These field types are available to administrators when creating
new fields or changing the type of existing fields.
1. Choice: Drop-down list of choices that can be customized
2. Date/Time: Day and time of day, which can be selected with a
3. Integer: Number with zero decimal points.
4. String: Character string
5. Reference: Query that displays records from another table.
6. List: Reference field that accepts multiple references rather
than just one
• True/False: Boolean field that appears as a check box.
• Journal: Field that accepts text entries and displays previous
entries with a user name and timestamp.
UI policies offer an alternative to client scripts
for dynamically changing information on a form.
To create a UI policy:
Navigate to System UI > UI Policies.
Fill in the form, as appropriate
Difference Between Clientscript and
For course content please follow the link : http://ibasetraining.com/servicenow-online-training-job-support-from-india/