Posted in: Language classes in Larnaca | Posted: |premium ad
Learn4Good Larnaca is now accepting registrations for the non-intensive Greek language summer courses, which will begin on June 17th, 2019. Programs at Beginners (A1, A2, A3) and Intermediate (B1,B2) levels have been announced already in our website: www.greekinlarnaca.com.cy and Advanced courses can also be organised upon request.
For the best placement in a course, we encourage you to contact us in order to identify your Greek language level. Our tutors can be reached at the landline: (00357) 24424510.
Below you can find analytically all Greek language courses for June 2019:
• Beginner’s Greek Course A1/AM 9.00 – 10.30 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A1/PM 18.00 – 19.30 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A2/AM 10.30 – 12.00 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A2/PM 19.30 – 21.00 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A3/AM 10.30 – 12.00 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A3/PM 18.00 – 19.30 / 17th June 2019
• Intermediate Greek Course B1/AM 9.00 – 10.30 / 17th June 2019
• Intermediate Greek Course B1/PM 19.30 – 21.00 / 17th June 2019
• Intermediate Greek Course B2/PM 12.30 – 14.00 / 17th June 2019
The registration deadline has been set for June 17th, 2019 but please note that due to the limited places available, a strict order of priority by application will be followed.
- Premium ad
What is Yoga massage: Yoga massage is more than relaxing massage, it's a deep tissue stress relief with long lasting impact. Chronic muscle and joint pain, Risk of Surgery, Stiff body, Spiritual peace of mind, Anxiety, Cancer, Arthritis, Diabetes and other chronic ailments - find relief from them…
- EUR 70 / Hour