Posted in: Language classes in Larnaca | Posted: |
Learn4Good Larnaca is now accepting registrations for the non-intensive Greek language summer courses, which will begin on June 17th, 2019. Programs at Beginners (A1, A2, A3) and Intermediate (B1,B2) levels have been announced already in our website: www.greekinlarnaca.com.cy and Advanced courses can also be organised upon request.
For the best placement in a course, we encourage you to contact us in order to identify your Greek language level. Our tutors can be reached at the landline: (00357) 24424510.
Below you can find analytically all Greek language courses for June 2019:
• Beginner’s Greek Course A1/AM 9.00 – 10.30 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A1/PM 18.00 – 19.30 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A2/AM 10.30 – 12.00 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A2/PM 19.30 – 21.00 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A3/AM 10.30 – 12.00 / 17th June 2019
• Beginner’s Greek Course A3/PM 18.00 – 19.30 / 17th June 2019
• Intermediate Greek Course B1/AM 9.00 – 10.30 / 17th June 2019
• Intermediate Greek Course B1/PM 19.30 – 21.00 / 17th June 2019
• Intermediate Greek Course B2/PM 12.30 – 14.00 / 17th June 2019
The registration deadline has been set for June 17th, 2019 but please note that due to the limited places available, a strict order of priority by application will be followed.
- Premium ad
Learn4Good Larnaca is a Greek language center with an established name in providing high quality Greek language tuition/courses to foreign speaking adults who live in/visit Cyprus and wish to communicate using the local language. The Institute has been welcoming students since 2006 and aims to make…
- Premium ad
All Building Construction Work Professionally Undertaken Stone or Block Work Leaking Roof Fixed Or Entire Roof Replacement Tiling inside or out Crazy paving Concreting Cementing Plaster Paint Even Your Dream New Kitchen or Bathroom ... He Will Do !! WITH 15 Years Experience MARIO IS YOUR MAN !!