Posted in: Legal/Finance in Chennai | Posted: |
A public limited company is a type of company requires at least 7 or more person for its set up. Means the company must have require minimum 3 directors, 7 shareholders, Rs. 5 lakh paid up capital and maximum 50 directors to form it.
A public limited company is generally known as public company which is incorporated under the Companies Act 2013. It is also called as publicly held company and a limited liability company whose shares can be freely sold and traded to public with a minimum share capital.
Advantages of Public Limited Company
1. Raising capital through public issue of shares
2. Widening the shareholders base
3. Growth and expansion opportunities
4. Ideal for companies intending to float IPO
5. Shareholders of a public company can transfer their shares
For more details about public company visit : https://www.kanakkupillai.com/
Or contact us by below:
Phone: +91 7305 345 345
Address:- No 13/22 2nd floor, Yatra,
TNGO Colony, West Karikalan street,
Adambakkam, Chennai - 600088, Tamil Nadu.