Can I go to America with a Criminal Record for drugs?

Any assurance for drug possession may result in a denial of entry and if you have done the conviction long time ago, then you may have to contact the U.S. Embassy, Office of Consular Affairs of your country in order to obtain a waiver. In order to know more about can I go to America with a criminal record for drugs, then it is recommended to do your search online or contact the person, who is having knowledge about the procedure of making your entry to The USA. You can call us at +353 1 893 4938 for more information.

Contact this advertiser