Posted in: Legal/Finance in Kuwait | Posted: |
Background information on business registration in the State of Kuwait:
Whereas most of our Clients initially prefer to register a wholly foreign-owned Kuwait LLC, it is highly restricted under Kuwaiti law and therefore only recommended for big multinational corporations.
Consequently, most of our Clients decide to register a Kuwait Joint Venture 51% LLC.
Steps to start a business in Kuwait
1. You do need to have a local (51%) partner (Please contact our offices if you have difficulties to secure the first step);
2. Establishment of a business in Kuwait;
3. Kuwait License Registration (depends on your future activities – the type of license will need to be determined).
Corporate tax in Kuwait is a flat 15%.
How we can assist?
• We assist in choosing the best company structure in Kuwait;
• Assist You or Your organization to set-up business in Kuwait according to Your needs;
• Can assist to locate the office (required in order to have a company registered);
• Ensure timely submission of required documentation to avoid delays in processing;
• Help with the issuance of necessary licenses for your new venture in Kuwait
If you are considering establishing an office in Kuwait, please contact our offices with your situation for consultation. Please call +96599066878 or email at [...]k you.
#StartacompanyinKuwait #HowtostartabusinessinKuwait #RegisteryourbusinessinKuwait #Kuwaitbusinesssetup#KuwaitCorporateLawyers #BusinessLitigationLawyers #kuwaitlawyers #debtcollectionkuwait #debtrecoverykuwait #debtcollectionkuwait