Posted in: Services > Other in Nepal | Posted: |
Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking is one of the prominent trekking destinations in Nepal. The Nepal Trekking Company leads you to an attractive, pleasing journey with a constant view of high snowcapped peaks and countless of other smaller peaks. It is an unique destination full of excitements with overwhelming scenery of mountains, flora and fauna, fascinating rhododendrons, oaks and variety of pine forests with charming traditional villages. Truly trekking to Annapurna Semi Circuit trekking is the best of Nepal Himalaya in the center of ancient culture and traditions. This trek offers you plentiful time to engage yourself in the fantastic Himalayan environment of the Annapurna Region. This is the outstanding trek through the vast Himalayan range with the high Thorang-La Pass at 5416m.
Trek to Annapurna Semi circuit trekking will start from the beautiful town of Besishahar in the western region of Nepal following Marsyangdi River passing through the traditional villages inhabited mostly by Gurung, Magar as well as Thakali people, snow covered mountains and dark green forests. The trek leads towards the freezing lake in Manang, through the villages and terraced farm fields and through the rain forest to the alpine forests. Annapurna Semi Circuit Trekking does not just provide the trekkers the opportunity to explore the adventures of trekking in Nepal, but it also provides an opportunity to observe the great Himalayan peaks from very close distance and also a chance to learn more about the culture and the lifestyle of people living in the vicinity of the Annapurna region. We are sure that the hospitality of the people will warm your heart. During the trek you will also have the chance of watching varieties of endangered birds and animals in the natural habitat of Annapurna.
The total duration of Annapurna Semi Circuit Trek is 15 days. You are most welcome to explore Annapurna region with many exciting things. Come to us and we will make your trip into an unforgettable one.
Day 01 : Arrival in Kathmandu.
Day 02 : Kathmandu to Bhulbhule by local bus.
Day 03 : Bhulbhule to Jagat (1100m).
Day 04 : Trek to Dharapani (1960m) 05 Hrs.
Day 05 : Trek to Chame (2630m) 06 Hrs.
Day 06 : Trek to Pisang (3300m).
Day 07 : Trek to Manang (3540m) 05 Hrs.
Day 08 : Manang – Acclimatization day.
Day 09 : Trek to Yak Kharka (4020m) 04 Hrs.
Day 10 : Trek to Thorong Phedi (4430m) 04 hrs.
Day 11 : Trek to Muktinath (3760m) via Thorong La Pass (5416m) 07 hrs.
Day 12: Trek to Jomsom (2720m) 02 Hrs.
Day 13 : Drive back to Pokhara by local bus.
Day 14 : Drive back to Kathmandu bu regular tourist bus.
Day 15 : Final Departure.
What is included?
- Airport pick up and drops.
- 2 nights twin share standard tourist hotel in Kathmandu on B.B plan.
- 1 night twin share tourist standard hotel in Pokhara with breakfast.
- Kathmandu City Sightseen at UNESCO World Heritage Site with experienced tour guide and Car.
- All the land transfer as per trekking itinerary. Tourist bus and local bus.
- All your daily meals as per itinerary, Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner with cups of tea/coffee.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Trekking Permits.
- Trekkers Informations Managemant System (TIMS) Cards.
- 1 Government License Holder Trekking Guide, payed his salary, foods, accomodiations and inseurance.
- Jomsom to Pokhara by local bus.
- Government Taxes.
- Company Service Charge.
- Farewell Dinner at authentic nepali restaurent with cultural dance.
- frist aid kit.
What is not included?
- Nepal visa which is open arrival in Kathmandu per person $30 USD.
- Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- Personal Insurance for travel to Nepal covers helicopter rescue, accidents.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tips For Guide& Porter.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea, coffee.
- personal expenses.
- laundry, internet call, phone.