Posted in: Services > Other in Oslo | Posted: |
Are you curious to know how interactive voice response technology is developed? Would you be interested to take part in the development and improvement of daily technologies?
If you are over 18 and meet the outlined criteria, we would like you to participate in this project. Your participation would help our client to develop the next generation interactive voice response (IVR) technology.
The main goal is to enable machines to better interact with Norwegian speakers.
To do so, we would like to invite you as a Norwegian native speaker to be part of this initiative. Once you successfully participate, we will invite you to take part in more projects should future job opportunities arise in the future.
· Record 1000 short phrases
· Have access to an Android smartphone/tablet or PC/Mac/laptop (iPhone or iPad will not work) and a good internet connection.
· Duration: Approx. 2.5 hours
· Only for native Norwegian speakers.
· Must be 18+ years old.
· Payment: USD 80 (for the successful completion of full task) Proportional payment is also applicable.
· Upon completion and after quality check, you will receive compensation via the payment method you provided in your Appen Connect account.
· We will provide you with everything you need to be able to complete the task: an access to an online application, predefined short phrases to read out. You don’t need to record all at once we allow you time so you can complete the recordings in several short sessions.
Please note: You can do this task once only. Repeated participation is not allowed. Please, do not register your interest again if you have already participated in this project. Also, if you are already part of Appen Connect, please look for project “Notec” in your dashboard.
If you would like to be part of this project, please register your interest below:
Detailed instructions will be provided once you are assigned to the project. Hurry! This offer is for limited time only!
In this era of rapid technological advancements, it is our duty and responsibility to make sure that these developments are available to everyone. We therefore hope that you will take this opportunity to join hands with us and work towards the promotion of Norwegian language on a global front.
Feel free to invite anyone you know who might be interested to participate in this project.