Posted in: Clubs/Events in Poland | Posted: |
Looking to boost your business skills and re-invent your career? The MBA gives you a fresh start.
Join fellow business professionals for this virtual MBA event. Business schools from around the world look forward to meeting you online on 18 May.
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at the event:
· Individual video meetings with MBA programme directors from Vienna University of Economics and Business WU Executive Academy, Duke University - The Fuqua School of Business, Robert Gordon University Aberdeen – RGU, IESE Business School, University of St. Gallen MBA-HSG and many more
· Insights on online and hybrid learning options and flexible formats
· Personal consultation for your business and management studies
· Expert business insights and MBA admission webinars
· Chance to win 1000 euro in financial aid for your MBA
· Diverse scholarship opportunities
The MBA degree provides what you need to be the best in business and leadership. Strengthen your career with the world’s most reputable business degree. Choose the learning format that fits your professional style. Expand your view of the business world with an MBA abroad or at home.
Access MBA is free of charge, but online meeting slots are limited. Register early to save your spot.
This event is specifically tailored for candidates from Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.
Sign up today on https://www.accessmba.com/link/HYJ