Posted in: Sporting/Boats/Bikes in Mallorca | Posted: |
Sealine S330 Yachting with a Sky View
Motor Boat Awards Winner 2016
With the Sealine S330 you are buying a “carefree convertible-feeling” yachting on the water. She is a motor boat awards winner from 2016 and you can see why. The open stern and adjustable cockpit roof spread joy and guarantee direct contact to the sun, the wind and the sea. There are two recreational areas for sun bathing, with the possibility to easily turn the stern deck into a dinner lounge. With its sporty design the exterior of the motor yacht also reminds of a convertible and shows: A Sealine is only worth its name if the feeling of daylight and space meet the standards set by its brand
Sealine S330 Features
A convertible with an open stern and adjustable cockpit
- DYNAMIC HULL DESIGN – The sculptured hull provides excellent performance whilst giving light and space to the interior.
- TWO OPENING ROOF SECTIONS – Maximum versatility and comfort for the guests. Shade and sun where you need them.
- TWO SUNBEDS FORE AND AFT – For maximum guest comfort convert the cockpit table into a large additional sunbed.
- COMFORT FOR UP TO 8 PEOPLE – 6 seats in the cockpit on the U-shaped sofa and a double co-pilot seat accommodate 8 passengers.
- HIGHEST CEILINGS BELOW DECK – The ceiling height in the cabins and saloon is unique in this category and gives plenty of space and light.
- BIGGEST BEDS IN ITS CATEGORY – Two fully equipped private cabins and an unrivalled bed size for a sports boat in the 33 foot category.
- THE SPORTS CRUISER EXPERIENCE – Entertainment whenever you want. Comfort wherever you stay. The S330 delivers the performance of a sportscruiser: agile, speedy, exciting. Yet behind her racy profile hides a spacious two-cabin motor yacht measuring up to much bigger boats. It´s time to enjoy.
The entire Sealine range is born of the same values: each yacht features wide interior spaces, an amazing quantity of natural light and outstanding design with German engineering inside. As for these trademarks, the S330 displays the true spirit of Sealine.
FUN AT FIRST SIGHT: GREAT DESIGN CAN BE THAT SIMPLE
Take a look at the S330, and your holidays have already started. Her dynamic hull promises plenty of thrilling moments, whilst her sleek and lightweight look immediately creates the mood for an easygoing time out.
Fancy full sunlight? Or is it time to cool down in the shade? Thanks to the two opening roof sections, any wish about light on deck will be satisfied. One roof section is located above the pilot and co-pilot seats, one slides over the cockpit area. Open both to make your S330 a floating cabriolet.
The sun shines on everyone. For the S330, that’s more than a phrase: Extra-large sunbeds can be placed in the bow section. The cockpit table easily converts into another sunbed. So you can invite four guests to relax outside – at the same time. The pads are even wide enough to put lots of accessories by your side, such as reading material, towels or suntan lotion.
Imagine serving family and friends without having to leave the deck. Six seats on the U-shaped sofa and a double co-pilot seat accomodate up to eight people. The wet bar and second sink behind the helm seat will assist greatly – not to mention the optional BBQ that can be installed for outdoor cooking.
AT SEA YOU FEEL FREE. WHY SHOULDN’T YOU BELOW DECK?
Two fully-equipped private cabins: highly unusual for this size of boat. The bed size: class-leading. The ceiling height: unmatched. Take the spirit of freedom you get at the ocean down to the inside. The voluminous living space makes it happen.
Once inside, you realise why light switches are rarely used on this boat before sunset. Large hull windows provide abundant natural light – as well as wonderful views to the maritime scenery beyond. Additional skylights fill the rooms with even more daylight from above. All interiors can be configured with various furniture woods. Choose a friendly oak – as seen on this page – to brighten up both the ambience and the mood of your guests. A darker shade of colour will create a touch of elegance, making the atmosphere calm and classy – as seen on previous page. Cherry wood is also available in both satin or glossy finish.
The S330 features an interior so versatile that it is defined only by your needs. For example, you can order your boat without bulkhead between the saloon and forward cabin, which creates a single living area giving an enhanced feeling of space – and you still have the benefit of a separate cabin in the rear. As with all Sealine motor yachts, the cabins invite you also to explore their impeccable appointments. High-quality finish and great attention to detail is evident from bow to stern. Rich materials are found throughout including leather and stainless steel.