Posted in: Sports/Yoga in Geneva | Posted: |
The school of Krav Maga Geneve teaches Krav Maga Security, which is an Israeli self defense style based and developed on real life situations and street fights. The techniques are based on natural body movements, they are simple and easy to learn And, what is natural and simple is efficient. Krav Maga Geneve is the first school of Krav Maga security in the Geneva region, it is an official representative of Krav Maga Federation of Alain Cohen in Switzerland (KMF/AC Based in Israel) which is officially recognized by the Israeli minister of sport.
Learning Krav Maga under KMF/AC means:
- 1. Authentic Israeli Krav Maga techniques .
- 2. Being a part of a structure based in over 30 countries.
- 3. A recognized international expertise.
- 4. Keeping track of your progress by means of belts exams and logs.
- 5. The ability to participate in courses held by Alain Cohen in different countries.
Krav Maga in a few words
Krav Maga is a tactical martial system that consists of a wide combination of techniques sourced from boxing, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Judo, jiu-jitsu, wrestling, and grappling, along with realistic fight training. Krav Maga is known for its focus on real-world situations and extremely efficient and brutal counter-attacks. It was derived from street-fighting skills developed by Slovakian-Israeli martial artist Imi Lichtenfeld, who made use of his training as a boxer and wrestler, as a means of defending the Jewish quarter against fascist groups in Bratislava in the mid-to-late 1930s. In the late 1940s, following his immigration to Israel, he began to provide lessons on combat training to what was to become the IDF, who went on to develop the system that became known as Krav Maga. It has since been refined for civilian, police and military applications. The main idea is that there are no rules and any kind of strike is permitted.
The techniques are for developed and based on 3 pillars:
- 1.Defense and attack in the same movement.
- 2.Natural movements are the most efficient.
- 3.Use of minimum gestures to deliver maximum attack.
**** Sending E-mail via this site doesn't seems to work !!!
Please use the following - [...]