Posted in: Language classes in United Kingdom | Posted: |
Personalised lessons, adapted to your requirements by a professional, qualified and native English teacher.
My name is Anna and I have been teaching English by Skype for 10 years. I have a background in business as I used to work for a well-known bank. I also lived and worked in Spain for 7 years, so I know what it's like to live in a different country and to learn a language.
My lessons are:
- Adapted to your level and requirements
- Competitively priced
- Flexible - You choose the days and times of your lessons, there is no booking
fee and no minimum amount of lessons
I have extensive experience teaching:
- General conversation – covering lots of topics: Lifestyle, politics, economics, news
of today, cinema etc.
- Help with vocabulary
- Exam preparation - FCE,CAE,IELTS,TOEFL etc.
- Life in the UK, Right to Remain - oral exam
- Interview practice
- Presentation practice
- Business English
- Writing practice
I am also a proofreader and can help with: business emails, job applications, cover letters, website content, menu cards and much more.
Meet the Teacher - 20-minute trial lesson - free
30-minute lesson - £9
45-minute lesson - £14
1-hour lesson - £18
Proofreading - £9 for 1000 words
Still not sure? You can have a free 20-minute trial lesson to decide whether you like this method of learning.
Skype me to arrange the trial lesson: Skype: anita.bowie1
or Whatsapp: 07740983307