Hire an Experienced Housing Disrepair in Croydon

If you are living in a rented property and your landlord doesn’t do the repairs or does them badly, you may be able to claim compensation. It can be very distressing to live in an environment that is dangerous or unsafe for your health. If you have made a complaint to your landlord about disrepair such as leaks, dampness, infestations or an issue with installations such as no heating or hot water and you have been ignored, our Solicitors can make a claim and take your case to Court and request a Court Order for the repair works to be made and paid for by your Landlord. Alfred James & Co Solicitors LLP can be your unfailing support to help you resolve Housing Disrepair in Croydon.

Call us at 020 8681 4627 for more information.

Contact this advertiser