Pubblicato in: Computer/Internet in California | Inviato: |
MicroBiz is a developer of cloud-based point of sale and inventory management software for specialty retailers. With MicroBiz, retailers can ring up sales on PC’s, Macs and iPads, run a services and repair department, manage inventory at multiple stores, sync real time changes to a WooCommerce ecommerce website and publish financial information to QuickBooks Online. MicroBiz is designed to automate manual tasks that can consume management time and support the capabilities retailers need to complete in today's market. Features and capabilities of MicroBiz Cloud includes:
• Access anytime, any place
• Inventory management with auto stock replenishment
• Customer-based pricing/product pricing levels
• Work orders/service department management
• Special orders for sale of items not in stock
• Credit accounts/customer statements
• Integration with WooCommerce ecommerce platform
• Integration with QuickBooks Online
• Multi-store/Store transfers
• Reporting and analytics
MicroBiz includes a range of other features – such as one touch keys for frequently sold items, ability to discount items, groups of items or entire transaction, flexible searching and filtering for products and customers, printed or emailed receipts - and a lot more. Our goal is to make things easier so you can focus on your customers and growing your business.
MicroBiz was founded in 1991 and is located in Menlo Park, CA. Over 25,000 retailers have purchased MicroBiz POS software.