Geplaatst in: Overig in Nepal | Geplaatst: |
Gokyo valley trekking is one of the most preferable as well as most recommended trekking in Nepal to spend your good time with snowcapped mountains, breathtaking natural lakes and Ngozumpa Glacier- the largest in Nepal’s Himalayas. Gokyo valley trekking which is located in Everest region gives you a glorious feeling. The significance of this place is the spectacular views of the popular mountains, at an altitude of 8000m such as Everest, Cho Oyu, Lhotse and Makalu which are visible from Gokyo Ri that is above Gokyo Lake. Another most remarkable feature is the view of the incredible ice ridge between Cho Oyu and Gyachung located in Khumbu region.
Gokyo valley trekking features the incredible background of the remote Gokyo Valley and its festival of beautiful moonscape-like glaciers, turquoise lakes and stunning mountain scenes that include Cho-Oyu (8201m), Everest (8848m), Lhotse (8516m) and Makalu (8463m) – four of the eight highest peaks on earth. The beautiful Khumjung Village which is located in Everest region has numbers of lakes which has natural, biological and spiritual importance. Gokyo Cho which is mainly known as Dudh Pokhari and has great significance in religious sector which is a sacred lake for both Buddhists and Hindus. Throughout the trip you can explore and enjoy many other great mountains, lush green forests, villages, flora and fauna and landscape. Therefore, this place is gaining popularity in the eyes of researches, ecologist, photographers, and nature loving trekkers.
Our trek to Gokyo valley trekking starts from Namche Bazar. Then we will be heading toward the Gokyo Valley as the same route to Everest Base Camp. The total trekking period for this region is 14 days. We assure that you will enjoy each and every minute while going on a Gokyo valley trekking. For more information visit our website or email or call us. We will be right by your side to assist you.
Trekking Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu, transfer to Hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing in Kathmandu
Day 03: Flight from Kathmandu to Lukla, trek to Phakding
Day 04: Trek to Namche Bazaar
Day 05: Rest day in Namche Bazaar
Day 06: Trek to Dole
Day 07: Trek to Macchermo
Day 08: Trek to Gokyo
Day 09: Hike to Gokyo Ri, back to Gokyo.
Day 10: Trek to Dole
Day 11: Trek to Namche Bazar
Day 12: Trek to Lukla
Day 13: Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure from Kathmandu
What is included?
- Airport Pick up and Drops by car.
- 4 Night's Standard Accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Your meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) During the Trekking.
- Domestic Flight Ticket (LUK-KTM-LUK) with airport deprature taxes.
- All accommodations in lodges/Tea Houses During the Trek.
- Trekkers' Information Management System (TIMS) . National Park Entry Permits.
- An experienced and friendly Guide, porter.
- Salary, Food, Drinks, Accommodation, Transportation and Insurance for the Guide and Porter.
- All Transportation as per itinerary.
- Medical Supplies.
What is not included?
- Nepal entry visa fee you may easily issue the visa upon your arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport - Kathmandu. You will require 2 passport size photos. per person $30 USD.
- Your Travel insurance.cover helicopter rescue.
- Your Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- International Airfare and Airport Departure tax.
- Food While You are in Kathmandu.
- Your personal expenses.
- All the Alcoholic and non Alcoholic Drinks tea, coffee.
- Sweet things like Chocolate and desert.
- Hot Shower During the Trekking.
- Tips for the Guide and Porter