Geplaatst in: Overig in Nepal | Geplaatst: |
Manaslu Circuit Trekking now known as great tea house trekking. Manaslu Circuit is one of the classic treks in Nepal in Manaslu, the world’s eighth highest mountain followed by crossing Larkya La pass. Manaslu Circuit Trekking is spiritual region, a preferred Himalayan ancient valley well-known in the northern region of Gorkha district Our trek begins with the sightseeing of beautiful city Kathmandu. ‘Larkya La Pass’ is believed to be one of the most dramatic pass crossing the Himalayas.
Our trek to Manaslu circuit Trekking passes through a geographically huge and ethnically captivating area with scenery likely to the classic Annapurna Circuit. Our actual trek starts from the town of Arughat passing through bamboo forests and Magar, Tamang and Gurung villages in the narrow Budhi Gandaki gorge. It also offers the view of splendor forest of pine, Gompas, rhododendron forest and great Mountain View. After visiting Lho village we enter the Nupri region mostly inhabited by Tibetan settlers where you will see colorful prayer flags, Mani walls and monasteries along the way. Upon crossing Samdo village we start our walk towards the Larkya La pass, crossing the high Himalayan pass which is a challenging day though it would be a good objective for a fit hill walker with no previous mountaineering experience. You can see the superb view of Himal Chuli, Manaslu, Cheo Himal and Himlung Himal mountains from Larkya.This isolated mountain and conservation area is home to endangered snow leopard as well.
Manaslu circuit trekking would plea to anyone who is looking for an exciting trek in a remote region of the Nepal. Everyone must plan for trekking to this place. We deal with any group of travelers who is looking for an adventure trekking holiday. So, now be ready to explore beautiful Manaslu region with lots of exciting things.
What is included?
- Airport pick up and drop.
- Ktm to Arughat and Besisahar to Ktm bus or car.
- Hotel in Kathmandu with tourist standards base / Bed & Breakfast 3 nights.
- Your Meal (Breakfast-lunch-dinner) During the Trek .
- Professional Trekking guide.
- Trekking porters to carry your backpack.
- Manaslu special permits.
- All Land Transportation from Kathmandu to Kathmandu by tourist bus.
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS) cards and trekking permits.
- Insurance,salary,accommodiation for Guide & Porters.
- All accommodation During the Trek at Tea Houses.
- Farewell Dinner.
- Medical kit box.
What is not included?
- Personal Equipment for Trekking.
- Lunch & Dinner in Kathmandu.
- Emergency Rescue evacuation.
- Tips For Guide & Porter.
- All the alcoholic and non alcoholic Drinks.tea, coffee, mineral water.