Publisert i: Annet i Bangladesh | Posted: |
The International Network for Natural Sciences is a scholarly academic journals publisher and a forum for scientists, researchers, and academicians where scientist and experts can take their original research work and discuss it critically. It follows the peer review process in selecting research publications where the scholars and experts evaluate the research work presented and certify whether it was written as per the research norms. Researchers, academicians, and experts of a particular discipline contribute their works for broadcast and publication which are written following a well-established research methodology and research framework. It expects authors to duly acknowledge the sources of information and safeguard the copyrights.
● Fast-track peer-reviewed by international experts
● Continuous and Fast nature publications
● Open access for facilitating with a higher number of citations
● Covered by renowned abstracting and indexing services
● All IJB articles are assigned to CrossRef DOI number
INNSpub publishes original scientific research articles, review papers, short communications, and Books. We anticipate that our rapid production service will allow top-end research to reach its audiences even sooner.