Dodane na: Inne w Bhutan | Ostatnio zaktualizowany: |
Schedule of Paro Festival: 12 – 16 April, 2022
Day 1: Arrival to Paro International airport
Upon arrival, the representative from Amedewa Tours and treks will receive you and drive to Thimphu, around 1-hour drive.
If time permits, we will visit
• Iron bridge, on the way to Thimphu
• Visit Thimphu Tashichhodzong
Halt at min. 3 star rated hotel or resort in Thimphu.
Day 2: Thimphu cultural sightseeing
• Buddha dordenma
• National Memorial Chorten
• Simply Bhutan Museum
• Bhutan Postal Museum
• Motithang Takin Preserve
• Traditional Paper making factory
Day 3: Thimphu to Punakha
• On the way, visit 108 Druk Wangyel Chortens at Dochula, popularly known as the Dochula pass.
• Punakha Dzong
• River rafting ( optional )
Halt at min. 3 star rated hotel or resort in Punakha.
Day 4: Punakha to Paro ( 3-4 hours drive )
• Paro Rinpung dzong
• Kichu Lhakhang
• Ta Dzong
Halt at min. 3 star rated hotel or resort in Paro.
Day 5: Paro Festival
• Paro Festival
• Try national costume, GHO for men and Kira for women
• Play Archery
• Stroll Paro town and handicraft shops
Day 6: Drive to Haa via Chelela Pass ( 3-4 hours drive )
• Chelela Pass
• Haa valley
• Lhakhang Karpo ( White temple )
• Lhakhang Nagpo ( Black temple )
Day 7: Paro Tiger’s Nest
Hike to Tiger’s Nest in Paro
Day 8: Outbound journey
We bid farewell today and drop you to Paro airport
Email us at [...]
Contact us at Phone/WhatsApp at 97517306726 or visit www.amedewa.com
• Bhutan Royalties, tourist fees, Visa fees, museum/monument fees and taxes.
• Accommodations in minimum 3-star Hotel/Resort
• All meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) including evening tea/coffee etc through-out the tour in Bhutan.
• All land transfers with pick and drop to airport, sightseeing with entrance fees.
• Experienced English speaking Bhutanese Tour Guide.
• Bottled water in the vehicle and other comp. services.
• Tour SUV or Toyota or Hyundai Mini Bus with well experienced driver depending upon number of pax
• Flights into and out of Bhutan
• Personal expenses such as bars, beverages in the hotel, telephone, laundry, tips, and others.
• River rafting in Punakha