Poslané v: Hudba/Divadlo/Tanec v Amsterdam | Posted: |premium ad
My name is Oded and I am a highly experienced guitar teacher - I have taught guitar for the past 15 years, Including; Private schools, private lessons, special education schools and musically directed private music schools.
I also hold degrees in Sound Engineering and Luthrie (Guitar building).
As a teacher I always try to find the right path between what I know the student needs to advance and what the student wants to be able to do. With younger students, I also try including the parents with those decisions as much as possible/needed
I pay special attention to technique and the basics in all of my students' teachings, it is very important to have a strong base to stand on in order to grow as a guitar player.
Although each student's lessons are tailored to their needs, there are some things I consider as necessities and others as optional, In my lessons I teach:
* Warm up exercises
* Basic and advanced theory (for those who need/seek it).
* Solo playing
* Working with a band and other musicians
* Correct way to work with guitar effects (for those who need/seek it).
* Pedal-Board wiring
* Singing while playing guitar (a sometimes difficult task)
*Preparation for auditions and music exams
* Many, many secrets and techniques I've learned during my 26 years as a guitar player, musician and producer
I would be more than happy to teach you, or your children. Demonstrating and teaching the magic of music, the outlet and sheer pleasure of it.
For questions or more info feel free to call, text and/or look in my website: www.OdedGuitarTeacher.com
~Trial lessons are free!~