Poslané v: Iné v Napál | Posted: |
Annapurna Base Camp trek is considered as one of the ideal and most popular treks in the Annapurna region of Nepal. It is a mountainous region in the north central of Nepal. Annapurna Base Camp is also known as Annapurna Sanctuary that collects highest peaks like Machapuchhre (6,993m), Mt. Annapurna I (8,091m), Mt. Annapurna II (7,939m), Mt. Annapurna III (7,555m), Mt. Annapurna IV (7,525m), Mt. Hiuchuli (6441m), Mt. Lamjung Himal (6,986m) and many other small and big Peaks.
During the Annapurna base camp trek you can see the various ethnic groups such as Brahman, Chhetri, Magar and Gurung community sharing their culture together. This is what the unique thing that you can see in different parts of Nepal. Here you can explore unique culture and lifestyle of people and also you will enjoy this place
with natural hot spring which is another center of attraction. The visitors who comes here, completely feels new with tremendous environment. Our trek to Annapurna base camp will be 10-12 days. We will reach at the maximum elevation of Annapurna Base camp which is 4140m. This trek takes you to a journey to discover beauty of lush rhododendron forest, various mountain ranges, more than 100 types of birds and animals, untouched remote villages, terraced rice paddies, high altitude landscapes and incredible forest region of the Annapurna. The Trekking route to Annapurna base camp provides you a true sense and pleasing nature and culture also local peoples are inhabitations to the foreigner style.
You can plan to go for the Annapurna Base Camp in all seasons but sometimes during winter the Base Camp is closed due to the high level of snow. But in spring time, the huge rhododendron forest in full bloom gives the trek an extra charm. Upon reaching the villages you will be warmly welcome by the people living here who make your heart refresh and delight. The trek begins from Pokhara where you will get opportunity to spend some times then will head toward Annapurna Base Camp Trekking passing through beautiful villages. So, you are most welcome to explore Annapurna region with The Nepal Trekking Company.
Trekking Itinerary :
Day 01: Arrival at Kathmandu International Airport, Transfer to hotel
Day 02: Sightseeing Kathmandu Durbar square, Pashupatinath and application for the permits
Day 03: Kathmandu to Pokhara by regular tourist bus.
Day 04: Drive to Nayapul and trek to Ulleri (2,960m) 5hrs walk
Day 05: Trek from Ulleri from Ghorepani (2,780m) 5hrs walk
Day 06: Morning excursion to Poon Hill (3,210m) and treks to Tadapani (2,590m) 4hrs walk
Day 07: Trek from Tadapani to Chhomrong (2,340m) 5 hrs walk
Day 08: Trek from Chhomrong to Himalayan hotel (3,280m) 5 hrs walk
Day 09: Trek from Himalayan hotel to Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) 5 hrs walk
Day 10: Trek from Annapurna Base Camp to Bamboo (2,335m)
Day 11: Trek from Bamboo to Jhinudada (1,610m) 4 hrs
Day 12: Trek from Jhinu Danda to Nayapul and drive back to Pokhara
Day 13: Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 14: Departure!!!!
What is included?
- Airport pick up and drop off.
- Kathmandu City sightseeing with car and tour guide.
- 3 nights twin share tourist standard hotel in Kathmandu on B.B plan.
- Ktm - Pok - Ktm tourist Bus.
- 2 nights twin share tourist standard hotel in Pokhara on B.B plan.
- Hotel to bus station and hotel car.
- Pokhara to Nayapul and Nayapul to Pokhara by Car.
- 08 nights mountain accomodiation and Daily Meals (Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner 3 cups of Tea/Coffee).
- 1 English Speaking,licence holder, frendly Guide, payed their foods and salary.
- Trekkers Informations Management System (Tims) card.
- Annapurna Conversation Area Project Permits.
- All land transfer as per itinerary.
- Company t-shirt.
- Company duffle bag.
- Trekking map.
- Government Taxes.
- Company Service Charge.
- Farewell Dinner.
- First aid kit.
What is not included?
- Nepal Vissa fees.
- Entrance fees at UNESCO World Heritage Site. Approx $ 26 USD per person.
- Lunch and dinner in the city and highway.
- International flight tickets,airport departure tax.
- All the drinks such as bar and beverage bills,bottled water,desserts.
- Personal expenses, personal insurance for helicopter evacuation,additional accommodation or transportation land or air due to unforeseen,airport transfer.
- Tips for guide and crews.
- Anything not include on service includes column.