Find a job as truckdriver in the european union,eu

To work inside the european union as a HGV heavy goods truck driver you will need a single employer workpermit.The EU has at present time 27 single nations.Each country(nation) has its own workpermit procedures for non-EU citiciens.You will need an EU car,truck driver licence and a special intial driver CPC


Contact this advertiser