Do Driving Licenses Need To Be Translated? - The Migration T

If you do need to have your driving license translated, use a professional driving
license translator. By choosing the right translator who can translate the license
into the language you need, all the relevant parts of the license must be 
translated correctly.NAATI is the Australian national accreditation authority 
for translators and interpreters. To know more visit us at

Contact this advertiser