پوسٹڈ ان: کپڑے/زیور وغیرہ انرر مالٹا | پوسٹ شدہ: |
LEPESTOK 201 protection factor 12
The ‘LEPESTOK’ respirators / masks are intended for the individual respiratory protection from harmful polydisperse aerosols (dust, fumes, mist) indoors and outdoors, provided that the volume of oxygen in the working area is at least 17%.
The ‘LEPESTOK’ respirator / mask provides respiratory protection from the following polydisperse aerosols:
- Mineral dust (coal, emery, cement, glass, lime, pigments and fertilizers, etc.)
- Metallic dust (iron, cast-iron, steel, copper, lead, etc.)
- Fumes and mist: oil mist, welding fume; metal fumes
- Radioactive dust
- Vegetable dust (hemp, cotton, wood, tobacco, flour, sugar, etc.)
- Animal dust (wool, horn, bone, leather, floccus, etc.)
- AREA OF APPLICATION: Use of gas and electric welding, production of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, processing of glass and mineral fibre materials, dust material, pesticides and toxic chemicals handling
‘LEPESTOK’ filtering half masks comply with ‘Technical Regulations for Personal Protective Equipment’, approved by the Decree No. 761 of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine, August 27, 2008.
Certification in the UkrSEPRO system.
CONCLUSION OF NATIONAL SANITARY-EPIDEMIOLOGICAL EXPERTISE AT MINISTRY OF HEALTH CARE IN UKRAINE.
100pcs = 400 EUR
1000pcs = 3500 EUR