Được đăng trong: Các Câu Lạc Bộ/ Các sự Kiện trong Nigeria | Posted: |
9th OSHAssociation International Safety Conference and Award 2019
The 9th International Safety Conference and Awards 2019 is a platform that brings together relevant stakeholders, organizations and expertise that are interested in proffering solutions to occupational safety, security, environment, healthcare, social protection, and decent work at workplace.
The event will include presentations on the latest research, science and industry innovations and processes that enhances the industry continuous improvement on HSE performance across the continent. The Conference will include plenary sessions with keynotes, technical sessions, speed networking opportunities and interactive discussion groups.
The conference will be showcasing latest innovations from manufacturers, service providers and consultants within the Health Safety Security and Environment (HSSE) sectors.
Corporate Members ₦30,000
Corporate Nomination ₦35,000
What you will get
- Gain access to the Conference Hall
- Get Certificate of Participation
- One 2020 Table Calendar
- Interactive sessions
- Lunch Ticket
- Complimentary copy Safety View Magazine
- Networking Opportunities
Reasons Why You Should Attend 9th international safety conference.
- Receive a quality safety education from safety professionals in different industries.
- Demonstrate Your Commitment to Safety by gaining more skills from our safety professionals in different industries.
- Network With the Best safety professionals across the world to Become a Better Safety Professional
- There Is Something different in Every Safety Professional you meet, meeting safety professionals in the conference will make a big difference in your career as a safety professional.
- Learn From the Best in the Safety Profession
- Make Connections in the Safety Profession
- Meet international safety professionals.
“Overcome Safety, Security and Environmental issues, learn how to develop, implement and maintain global safety standards at your workplace.”