发表在: 其他 在 班加罗尔 | 发表: |
GGIRHR stands for GarbhaGudi Institute of Reproductive Health and Research and is one of India’s premier infertility training organizations. It was started in the year 2018 and is headed by Dr. Asha S Vijay. She is the dean and scientific director of GGIRHR.
Vision of GGIRHR is to create one of the world’s top reproductive health university, where the evidence based allopathic system works in conjunction with the alternate treatment modalities such as Ayurveda, homeopathy etc. to provide a holistic approach to treating infertility and related diseases. This is the need of the day, especially with the rate of infertility increasing drastically.
This fellowship course is designed specifically for doctors in and around Bengaluru who have a busy practice and will not be able to spare time to attend classes amidst their hectic schedules.
- Program done under the guidance of Indian Medical Association - Academy of Medical Specialities
- Experienced and senior faculty with practical knowledge
- Classes are held once a week, for 4 hours (Thursday)
- Duration of 1 year
- It will incorporate theory and hands-on
- Observation and hands-on sessions will be provided extensively at any of our four GarbhaGudi IVF Centres